MALIBU C CPR TREATEMENT
The first step in removing oxidative (permanent) colour, non-oxidative (semi-permanent colour), direct dyes and stains as well as for colour correction. Can be used on any part of the hair that requires colour removal, be it the entire head or certain sections.
Why you need it:
Releases unwanted pigment from oxidised hair colour
Can not be used to pre-lighten as it will NOT lift permanent or semi-permanent colour, direct dyes or stains nor natural colour pigment (used only to REMOVE colour)
Reduces permanent colour pigments and metallic minerals
Removes unwanted pigment without lifting natural hair colour
A formula that does not require bleach, developers or other chemicals but should not be used on scalp and requires gloves
Antioxidant vitamin complex helps preserve the integrity of the hair to ensure only the unwanted pigment is removed and nothing else
Free of bleach, peroxide, formaldehyde and fragrance to prevent damage to the hair whilst lifting pigment
Subcribe to back in stock notification
1. Fill applicator bottle with warm water and add the crystals from the sachet.
2. Put lid on bottle and shake until all crystals have dissolved into the water.
3. Hair must be clean before treatment. Shampoo your hair well, preferably with a clarifying shampoo such as the Malibu C Un-Doo-Goo Shampoo to remove any styling product.
4. Section your hair and apply the CPR solution and rubbing the formula into the hair in-between your hands, avoiding the scalp. The formula will not lather.
5. Scrunch CPR formula between thumb and forefinger from root to tip.
6. Gently use hairdryer or another consistent, radiant heat source on the treated area for 15-45 minutes depending on the intensity and depth of colour.
7. Remove the heat and shampoo again three times, careful not to over-stimulate the scalp. This will raise the hair’s pH level and open the hair cuticle so the reduced pigment can wash out. Malibu C Un-Doo-Goo Shampoo is recommended. Each shampoo will release more pigment but has no chance or re-oxidising on the hair.
8. You are ready to complete another colour service or, if no more colour is wanted, apply a deep moisturising conditioner to finish the treatment.