DEEP CONDITIONING MASQUE
PRICE INCLUDES 15% VAT
The DEEP CONDITIONING MASQUE is an essential product to help with hair extension maintenance. Formulated with nourishing ingredients, this deep conditioning mask restores lost moisture, leaving extensions soft and shiny. Perfect for all types of hair extensions, it helps seal and protect hair strands, resulting in longer lasting extensions with fewer tangles.
The Deep Conditioning Masque is a creamy rich, intense conditioning formula that reconstructs, strengthens and smooths the hair by coating each strand with an exclusive Brazilian Super-Nutrient Complex. This complex repairs and fortifies the hair while eliminating frizz, promoting shine and guaranteeing the longest lasting smoothing result.
Pickup available at ONLYPRO HEAD OFFICE
Usually ready in 24 hours
DEEP CONDITIONING MASQUE
ONLYPRO HEAD OFFICE
26 Oaktree Avenue
All orders will be shipped the same day if payment is received before 12h00 Monday to Friday. No shipments will be sent to the courier company unless payment has been received in our bank account. No exceptions will be made. We never ship during weekends or public holidays. All shipments have real-time tracking and a verified tracking number so that you can track your items 24/7 with delivery confirmation. You will receive a shipment reference and tracking number once the order has been shipped. When shipped, tracking can take a few hours to update.
Orders are shipped with The Courier Guy
Please see the following regions for shipping times.
Gauteng Area – Next Day Delivery by 11:00
Major Centres – 1 – 2 days
Regional Areas – 2 – 3 days
If your order has not been delivered please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1.1 All Onlypro Professional Extensions (Pro Tapes, Pro Weft & O-Weft) come with a 14 day return policy. This does not include items sold on sales, All sale hair extensions are final sale and are not eligible for a return, refund or exchange.
1.2 All Ready to Wear Extensions from the Swift Collection are final sale and are not eligible for a return or refund. If a product has been unopened, unused and packaging undamaged with the hygiene security seal still intact you may exchange the product for a different colour.
1.3 Our Return Policy shall last for a period of 14 calendar days after purchase, the 14 Days shall be calculated from the day after the date of delivery.
1.4 If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a return or exchange.
1.5 To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, undamaged, in its original packaging and in the same condition that you received it.
1.6 To complete your return we require the completed Return/Exchange Form, no returns or exchanges will be processed without the required return form.
1.7 Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error are not eligible for return.
1.8 Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery is not eligible for a return/exchange.
2. REFUNDS (if applicable)
2.1 Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
2.2 f you are approved, and you are eligible for a refund, the funds will be automatically be returned by the payment type used for the purchase, credit card refunds may take up to 7 - 9 days to reflect in your account. Refunds will exclude payment charges and courier costs.
2.3 Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
2.4 If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
2.5 If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
2.6 Sale items (if applicable)
2.7 Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded or returned.
3.1 We will only exchange items that have been unopened, unused and in it’s original packaging and condition. If we have found that the item has been used or opened it will not be eligible for an exchange.
4. SHIPPING YOUR RETURN OR EXCHANGE
4.1 The product can be returned by hand or by courier to our head office at 26 Oaktree Avenue, Hazelwood, Pretoria
4.2 You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning and exchanging your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the courier cost for shipping the original order will be deducted from your refund.
4.3 We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item, we will not accept any damage or loss for lost packages that did not reach our office. You should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance.
1) All Onlypro Professional Extensions (Pro Tapes, Pro Weft & O-Weft) come with a 60 day guarantee against manufacturing defects. This does not include items sold on sales, All sale hair extensions are final sale and are not eligible for a warranty.
2) All Ready to Wear Extensions from the Swift Collection are final sale and are not eligible for warranty under our warranty policy.
3) After 60 days from the date of purchase the hair guarantee will be considered expired, no claims can be made after this time.
4) All merchandise claimed as defective must be sent back within 60 days, our RETURN PROCESS as set out on our return form should be followed.
5) Our Quality Control team will inspect the hair and determine if the hair is in fact defective and you will receive a detailed report on the findings, the report will either be sent back with the hair or in the event of defective extensions the report will be sent back with the replaced hair, the defective hair will be kept by ONLYPRO HAIR to be sent back to our factory.
*ALL HAIR EXTENSIONS THAT ARE CLAIMED AS DEFECTIVE MUST BE SENT BACK FOR INSPECTION, NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE.
6) A manufacturing defect includes inversion, excessive shedding or a known batch issue.
7) In the event that the hair extensions are deemed as defective we will either fully or partially replace the defective hair extensions, this discretion rests solely on Onlypro Hair, NO REFUNDS WILL BE MADE.
8) As with all human hair colour services, colours with an ash or red undertone will fade, fading on these colours will not be considered a manufacturer defect. Blonde colours should be treated with a silver/purple shampoo to maintain ash undertones.
9) Onlypro Hair will under no circumstances communicate directly with a stylists’ customer, the return process should be dealt with directly through the purchased salon and stylist who performed the service.
THE WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING:
- Defects from hair purchased from a non-registered salon.
- Defects from improper application which includes but are not limited to, tape installation on the same day as a colour service, tape slipping, etc.
- Defects from improper use of the product (Not using proper hair care, not using the proper brush, colouring, cutting the wefts, etc)
- Defects from attempts to alter the extensions in any way from its original form (Colouring, Perming, Cutting)
- Excess use of heat, using heat on air dried extensions and improper care of the extensions.
(The temperature of heat tools should not exceed 170 degrees, heat protector should always be used.)
- Wefts shedding as a result not properly drying wefts at the root or matting as a result of not brushing properly.
- Discolouration due to UV, mineral deposits, borehole water, hard water or sunscreen.
- Issues resulting from installation of a weft by an uncertified stylist.
- Colour changes on the bonds due to toning shampoos or conditioners.
Recommended for you