We stand behind the quality of our hair extensions and all of our extensions are carefully inspected and quality controlled before leaving our factory, your Onlypro Extensions will last between 3 – 12+ months depending on caring, use of products and maintenance.
1) All Onlypro Professional Extensions (Pro Tapes, Pro Weft & O-Weft) come with a 60 day guarantee against manufacturing defects. This does not include items sold on sales, All sale hair extensions are final sale and are not eligible for a return or refund or warranty.
2) All Ready to Wear Extensions from the Swift Collection are final sale and are not eligible for a return, refund or warranty due to hygienic reasons. If the product has been unopened, unused and packaging undamaged with the hygiene security seal still intact you may exchange the product for a different colour.
3) After 60 days from the date of purchase the hair guarantee will be considered expired, no claims can be made after this time.
4) All merchandise claimed as defective must be sent back within 30 days, our RETURN PROCESS as set out in our Return Policy should be followed. No exceptions will be made.
5) Our Quality Control team will inspect the hair and determine if the hair is in fact defective and you will receive a detailed report on the findings, the report will either be sent back with the hair or in the event of defective extensions the report will be sent back with the replaced hair, the defective hair will be kept by ONLYPRO HAIR to be sent back to our factory.
*ALL HAIR EXTENSIONS THAT ARE CLAIMED AS DEFECTIVE MUST BE SENT BACK FOR INSPECTION, NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE.
6) A manufacturing defect includes inversion, excessive shedding or a known batch issue.
7) In the event that the hair extensions are deemed as defective we will either fully or partially replace the defective hair extensions, this discretion rests solely on Onlypro Hair, NO REFUNDS WILL BE MADE.
8) As with all human hair colour services, colours with an ash undertone will fade, fading on these colours will not be considered a manufacturer defect. Blonde colours should be treated with a silver/purple shampoo to maintain ash undertones.
9) Onlypro Hair will under no circumstances communicate directly with a stylists’ customer, the return process should be dealt with directly through the purchased salon and stylist who performed the service.
THE WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING:
- Defects from hair purchased from a non-registered salon.
- Defects from improper application which includes but are not limited to, tape installation on the same day as colour service, tape slipping, etc.
- Defects from improper use of the product (Not using proper hair care, not using the proper brush, colouring, cutting the wefts, etc)
- Defects from attempts to alter the extensions in any way from its original form (Colouring, Perming, Cutting)
- Excess use of heat, using heat on air dried extensions and improper care of the extensions. (The temperature of heat tools should not exceed 170 degrees, heat protector should always be used.)
- Wefts shedding as a result not properly drying wefts at the root or matting as a result of not brushing properly.
- Discolouration due to UV, mineral deposits, borehole water, hard water or sunscreen.
- Issues resulting from installation of a weft by an uncertified stylist.
- Colour changes on the bonds due to toning shampoos or conditioners.
ONLYPRO DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON INFRINGEMENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ONLYPRO BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE PRODUCT OR YOUR USE OF THE PRODUCT.